Okward Cylense - Dancin' Okward Cylense - Dancin'

Hey this is the same review I left in fb but Imma drop it here too because why the fuck would I re-write a review when I already wrote one already?

This is a good song. You have a lot of entertaining...ness... in you... Shak. You should release more shit like this, you know- witcho voice.

Or even something like that fake Drake fuckaround track you linked me- which in actuality, was the work of a mad genius- with an emphasis on genius. And mad. 2 words? 2 emphasises.

But Ay, me and Breaker are the emcees for that one beat... but maybe do a similar one & release that shit because holy testicle tuesday son that's front page featured right there.

tl:dr It's cool hearing you bust dem rhymes for a change. Or maybe you always did bust dem rhymes, and I just somehow managed to always click on an instrumental.

FunkJam FunkJam

YOU ARE A FUNKTACULICIOUS VESSEL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

CLAB - Moses vs Satan CLAB - Moses vs Satan

I HAD BRONCHITIS WHEN I RECORDED THIS.

OKAY JANINE YELLIN' AT ME I GOTTA GO

Lunar Prelude Lunar Prelude

Just dropping by to say this is very cool, and your music is very much appreciated by us. You'll be hearing Axtekk's sampling of this on my upcoming album (which you'll be credited on, of course). Hope you like conscious hip hop!

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review! :O I'll try to keep improvising and improving. (Sorry, can't stop making this pun :P...)

Sonik - Pumpkin Soup GJ8 Sonik - Pumpkin Soup GJ8

I like the vibe man; very cool instrumental brutha! Oh crap, it's Teq by the way lol; forgot to switch accounts

DreamEater responds:

hahah thanks my dude

Sex with Axtekk's Mom Sex with Axtekk's Mom

YOU NEED TO SEEK JESUS

HDC Presents: Holla! HDC Presents: Holla!

THE TWO OF YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE LORD INTO YOUR HEARTS AND ASK THAT HE GRANT YOU FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR SINS.

HDC responds:

ill part your red sea

Gravity Ft. Phonix-Dextro Gravity Ft. Phonix-Dextro

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED THE LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY? YOU MUST STAY ON THE PATH, DO NOT LET EVIL FORCES SWAY YOU.

I HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE LORD, ON A MISSION TO SAVE THE SOULS OF ALL WHO ACCEPT MY GUIDANCE.

SomeBirthdayThing SomeBirthdayThing

YOU ARE INFLUENCED BY DARK FORCES, AND I AM SENT TO GUIDE YOU BACK ONTO THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, IF YOU SO CHOOSE TO ACCEPT MY WISDOM.

Critical Hit Critical Hit

THIS IS A POWERFUL SONG IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

TO ME, THIS SONG NARRATES THE BATTLE FOR ONES SOUL. JESUS AND SATAN ARE IN A CONSTANT STRUGGLE, THEY BOTH WANT YOU WITH THEM FOR ETERNITY.

WHO WILL BE THE VICTOR?